About Our Company
Monticello Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning LLC, is locally owned and operated by Michael and Kimberly Mossey. All of our technicians hold state plumbing licenses and are also knowledgeable with heating and air conditioning so we serve all of your needs with one trip.
Our technicians also hold a variety of other licenses and certifications at your disposal, so you know the job will be done right the first time cleanly and professionally. We make it our goal to provide a smooth and pleasant plumbing or heating experience for our customers.
Whether we are servicing a drippy faucet or plumbing the new restaurant in town, we will always put the customer’s wants and needs first. When the job is finished, we want to have earned a customer for life. We look forward to working with you.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
- Fully Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
- Plumbing contractors license PC643719
- Mechanical Contractor bond MB005534
- Backflow prevention install/ rebuild BF066522
- Special Engineer Boiler License SP003966
- Viega Pex / Propress Installer Certified # 6693
- NFPA 13D Residential Fire Sprinklers Training Certified
- Backflow ASSE Certified # 30514
- 2013 Monticello Reader’s Choice Best Plumbing Company
- 2013 Monticello Reader’s Choice Best Heating and Air Conditioning Company
- 2016 Reader’s Choice Award Winner Best Plumbing Company
- 2017 Reader’s Choice Award Winner Best Plumbing Company
- 2017 Monticello Reader’s Choice Best Heating and Air Conditioning Company
Buy Local, We strive to use as many local companies as possible to better both our business and our local economy.
Monticello Chamber – We support the “buy local” initiative of the Monticello Chamber of Commerce and Industry. We have been current members of the Chamber since our beginning.
Pipeline supply – We purchase around 85% of our products for both plumbing and heating from our local Monticello supply warehouse, Pipeline supply.
Monticello Fire Department – The owner of Monticello Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is an active member of the Monticello Volunteer Fire Department.
Electro Industries Boilers – We regularly use Electro Industries products for our hot water boiler heating needs. They are a local Monticello Manufacturing company.
WE BUY AMERICAN
We buy as many of our fixture and materials that are made in the USA as possible. Our heating department boasts over 94% made in the USA, and our plumbing department is around 89% made in the USA products.
WE'RE A GREEN COMPANY
We want to help you save money and help the environment at the same time. We voluntarily recycle all recyclable materials that we encounter!